1. 1/4 cup loose leaf Afrikan Carnival tea and 1 cup hot water
2. 1.5 oz Lemoncello
3. 2 stalks Lemongrass, chopped
4. 1 cup sugar
5. 2 cups water
6. 2 cups sparkling water
Making the tea
1. Infuse tea in hot water.
2. Brew to desired strength. (3-5 min) or longer if you enjoy stronger flavor.
3. Strain if necessary and allow to cool.
Lemongrass SIMPLE SYRUP
1. Add chopped lemongrass, water, and sugar to a saucepan.
2. Stir gently over medium heat until sugar has dissolved and mixture has thickened slightly.
3. Allow to cool and strain.
Afrikan Carnival Martini
1. In a pitcher, combine tea with Lemoncello, Lemongrass syrup and stir gently.
2. Add sparkling water and serve in a martini glass with crushed ice.
3. Garnish with a cucumber slice. Enjoy!