1) Look through old photos together & reminisce
2) Go for an easy stroll around the neighbourhood
3) Help him in the garden
4) Share a vintage bottle of wine
5) Host a picnic and make an epic brunch with all his favourite breakfast & lunch foods (my personal favourite)
6) Organize his workbench (though that gift could be touchy depending on the Dad LOL)
7) Buy take-out and enjoy a simple meal together
8) Tell him you love him
9) Call him and let him know that you’re thinking of him
10) Send him diner if you can’t be there to bring it to him
PS. If you haven’t signed up for my email list, now is great time! Why? You get an instant 20% off coupon to use whenever you’d like and I’m soon releasing another new collection!
That’s where you’ll find out first about my new releases and get first dibbs on getting your hands on new stuff before everyone else. Also, you’ll have a chance to tell me what you’d like me to make and maybe I’ll be able to do that for you!
Here’s where you subscribe in case you missed it earlier: 20% off HERE
Keep in touch!